Thursday, January 22, 2015

Pardon Your Servant, Lord, Please Send Someone Else


Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!

Pardon Your Servant,
Lord,
Please Send Someone Else

Lets stop making excuses and lets just do what God has told us to do!

Scripture

Exodus 4

13 But Moses said, “Pardon your servant, Lord. Please send someone else.”

Observation

Take time to read Exodus 3 and Exodus 4 and you will see that Moses tried to explain to God why he wasn’t the right person to deliver the Hebrews from slavery out of Egypt.

Excuses!

All of us can think of reasons why God should pick someone else to do the job that He wants us to do.

Lets quit making excuses. Lets do what God has put on our hearts to do!

Application

Today I will work on what God wants me to do. How about you?


Prayer

Heavenly Father, nobody knew You like Moses knew You. The relationship started out a little rough but in the end Moses led the people out of bondage. Help me trust You like Moses did. Help me to have the kind of relationship with You like Moses had. Help me lead my family and those around me in a way that makes You smile. Help me to be a man of prayer and a man of God like Moses was.


Daily Bible Reading Exodus 3,4,5; Luke 22; Psalm 108-112

Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!

No comments: