Friday, December 19, 2014

Yes, I Am The Bread Of Life!


Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!

Yes,
I Am
The Bread Of Life!

Most people will not experience the true Christmas this year! Will you? 

Scripture

John 6

41 Then the people began to murmur in disagreement because he had said, “I am the bread that came down from heaven.” 42 They said, “Isn’t this Jesus, the son of Joseph? We know his father and mother. How can he say, ‘I came down from heaven’?”

48 Yes, I am the bread of life!

Observation

Most people in Tampa will not get to really experience Christmas this year! For most of our neighbors and even some of those within our extended family Christmas amounts to a lot of shopping and a lot of eating. It is all about over spending and over eating.

If you and I are not careful this Christmas may be the same for us.

I suggest that we take some time to enjoy the Christ of Christmas! He is the Bread of life. He is the Bread that came down from Heaven!

Slow it down. Take time and enjoy the true meaning of Christmas!

 Application

I will spend extra time today enjoying the Christ of Christmas! How about you?

Prayer

Heavenly Father, slow me down so I don’t miss what You are doing all around me. Help me to enjoy this Christmas season. I pray for my family, my children and my grandchildren. I pray that they would recognize Jesus Christ as Savior and Lord of their lives. Bring people into their lives that will help them follow You. Draw them to a personal relationship with You.

Daily Bible Reading John 5,6

Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!

No comments: