Friday, December 05, 2014

You Made Me; You Created Me. Now Give Me The Sense To Follow Your Commands.


Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!

You
Made Me; You Created Me.
Now Give Me The Sense To Follow Your Commands.

With all my heart I want Your blessings. Be merciful as you promised. 

Scripture

Psalms 119

57 Lord, you are mine!
    I promise to obey your words!


58 With all my heart I want your blessings.
    Be merciful as you promised.


65 You have done many good things for me, Lord,
    just as you promised.


73 You made me; you created me.
    Now give me the sense to follow your commands.


Observation

“With all my heart I want Your blessings. Be merciful as You promised.”

 Is that our prayer today? All of these verses will be part of my prayer time.

These verses from Psalm 119 fit right in with what I read in Ephesians 5:

10 Carefully determine what pleases the Lord.

17 Don’t act thoughtlessly, but understand what the Lord wants you to do.

Application

I will pray these verses back to the Lord this morning.

Prayer

Heavenly Father, help me to carefully determine what pleases You. 

Help me not to act thoughtlessly, but help me to understand what You want me to do.  Lord, you are mine! I promise to obey Your words!

 With all my heart I want your blessings. Be merciful as you promised. You have done many good things for me, Lord, just as you promised. You made me; you created me. Now give me the sense to follow your commands. Amen

Daily Bible Reading Ephesians 5,6; Psalms 119:1-80

Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!

No comments: