Monday, December 22, 2014

I Am Leaving You With A Gift – Peace Of Mind And Heart.


Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!

I Am

Leaving You With A Gift –

Peace Of Mind And Heart.

The Gift of Christmas … 

Scripture

John 14

27 “I am leaving you with a gift—peace of mind and heart. And the peace I give is a gift the world cannot give. So don’t be troubled or afraid.

Observation

Busyness seems to be the order of the day at Christmas time. Yet, it is a time to celebrate the coming of the Prince of Peace!

No Jesus no peace! Know Jesus know peace! I saw this on a bumper sticker. Not a bad reminder for you and me at this special time of year!

Lets slow down and enjoy peace of mind and heart! Lets enjoy our relationship with Jesus!

Application

I will enjoy being the people that God brings into my life this Christmas! How about you?


Prayer

Heavenly Father, help me to enjoy every minute of being with my family tonight as we celebrate our family Christmas. Help Kathy and I make memories for our grandchildren and our children that they will never forget. Help us convey to them our love for Jesus. Open their eyes to spiritual things during this Christmas season! Open their hearts so they can really know and worship You!
Daily Bible Reading John 12,13,14

Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!

No comments: