Sunday, December 28, 2014

I Saw A Vast Crowd, To Great To Count, From Every Nation And Tribe And People And Language, Standing In Front Of The Throne And Before The Lamb.


Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!

I Saw A Vast Crowd, To Great To Count,
From Every Nation And Tribe And People And Language,
Standing In Front Of The Throne And Before The Lamb.

What should my church look like? 

Scripture

Revelation 7

After this I saw a vast crowd, too great to count, from every nation and tribe and people and language, standing in front of the throne and before the Lamb.

Observation

What is Heaven going to be like? As I read the book of Revelation I get a glimpse and I can see that Heaven is going to be full of people from all over this world.

What should my church look like? I think verse 9 of Revelation 7 should at least give us our goal. It should be like Heaven.

It should be diverse. In the United States especially in the inner city I don’t think that there should be a predominately white church, black church, deaf church, or a Latino church, I think God’s church should be made up of all peoples, regardless of color, regardless of race, and regardless of language.

Christ Fellowship Church is far from perfect, but the one thing that makes it a great church is its people! They are from every walk of life! It is a beautiful thing to experience! I am so glad that God has given me the opportunity to be a part of this fellowship.

Application

I will take time today at church to make, as many people as possible feel welcome as they arrive for worship!

Prayer

Heavenly Father, give me Your heart for the people that I will see today at church. Help me to love them like You would want me to love them. Show me who needs extra time today. Show me who needs to be encouraged. I pray today for our leadership team. Help them to serve You with all of their hearts today. Meet their needs, give them the desires of their hearts, answer their prayers, and make their plans successful.


Daily Bible Reading Revelation 5,6,7,8,9

Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!

No comments: