Saturday, September 23, 2017

Do To Others As You Would Like Them To Do To You.

Do To Others
As You
Would Like Them To Do To You.
Scripture
Luke 6
31 Do to others as you would like them to do to you.
Observation

So glad to be back home and glad to be where I can write this blog.
What a hard 2 weeks these have been! But for those in Naples and for those down in Key West and other parts of Florida and Texas so many of them have it so much worse than we have!
With all this destruction, with so much suffering and so much hardship, you and I have plenty of opportunities to apply Luke 6:31!
Lets keep looking for people that need our help!
So grateful to have had the opportunity to go to Naples with our Disaster Relief team from our church. James Hartley did a great job leading our group!
Application
I will look for ways to apply Luke 6:31. How about you?


Prayer

Heavenly Father, thank You for allowing me to be a part of helping those in Naples and allowing me the privilege of working with guys from our church. I pray for those affected by all of these storms and earthquakes. I pray that many of them will turn to You during this time of need. I pray for all of the disaster relief workers still down in Naples and in other parts of Florida. Help them to be Your hands and Your feet to those in need.

Daily Bible Reading: Daniel 11,12; Luke 6




No comments: