Thursday, September 14, 2017

In My Desperation I Prayed, And The Lord Listened; He Saved Me From All My Troubles

In My Desperation I Prayed, And The Lord Listened;
He Saved Me
From All My Troubles
Scripture
Psalm 34
6 In my desperation I prayed, and the Lord listened;
he saved me from all my troubles.

7 For the angel of the Lord is a guard;
he surrounds and defends all who fear him.

8 Taste and see that the Lord is good
Oh, the joys of those who take refuge in him!

9 Fear the Lord, you his godly people,
for those who fear him will have all they need.

Observation

During the night of the Hurricane when Irma passed through I wonder how many thousands of people were praying all across the USA and the same thing must have happened when Harvey hit Texas.

And to think that our God can hear all of us at the same time!
What an awesome God we serve! Fear the Lord, you His godly people, for those who fear Him will have all they need. God is so good!
Application

I will praise Him in the storm and I will continue to praise Him again after the storm passes by! How about you?

Prayer

Heavenly Father, it has been a hard day, but it has been a good day too! I know that things will get better. Not one bit of what is going on surprises You. You will take care of us. Our job is to trust You and wait on You. And talk to You about every detail of our lives. Help me to do just that!

Daily Bible Reading: Ezekiel 36,37; Psalms 110; Revelation 19; Psalm 14, Psalm 34; Proverbs 14



No comments: