Tuesday, September 12, 2017

Always Be Full Of Joy In The Lord. I Say It Again – Rejoice!

Always Be Full
Of Joy In The Lord.
I Say It Again – Rejoice!
Scripture
Philippians 4
4 Always be full of joy in the Lord. I say it again—rejoice!
5 Let everyone see that you are considerate in all you do. Remember, the Lord is coming soon.
6 Don’t worry about anything; instead, pray about everything. Tell God what you need, and thank him for all he has done.
7 Then you will experience God’s peace, which exceeds anything we can understand. His peace will guard your hearts and minds as you live in Christ Jesus.
Observation

Always be full of joy, even when you get shocked when you turn on the knobs in the shower even though your house does not have any usable electricity.
We have the main breakers off because the fallen tree that is over our garage ripped down the conduit pipe above the electric meters where the feed comes in from TECO's big lines!
But somehow there is enough juice flowing in to give you a good shock while you are getting that cool shower.
I am very grateful for running water that allows me to be able to get that electrifying shower! I did very quickly learn that all you have to do is turn off the shower knob using the shampoo bottle.
Kathy is going to get a shower in a minute. This ought to be interesting!
I am so grateful to our neighbors, family and our friends who have helped us so much.
Always be full of joy in the Lord. I say it again – rejoice!
Application
As I go to bed in a few minutes... no TV to keep us up! I will continue to thank my Lord for His goodness. How about you?
Prayer
Heavenly Father, I will rejoice in You. You are worthy to be praised! Great is Your Faithfulness!
Daily Bible Reading: Daniel 3,4; Psalms 81; Revelation 17; Philippians 4



No comments: