Sunday, September 10, 2017

The Faithful Love Of The Lord Never Ends! His Mercies Never Cease. Great Is His Faithfulness; His Mercies Begin Afresh Each Morning.

The Faithful Love Of The Lord Never Ends!
His Mercies Never Cease. Great Is His Faithfulness;
His Mercies Begin Afresh Each Morning.
Scripture
Lamentations 3
22 The faithful love of the Lord never ends!
His mercies never cease.
23 Great is his faithfulness;
his mercies begin afresh each morning.
24 I say to myself, “The Lord is my inheritance;
therefore, I will hope in him!”
25 The Lord is good to those who depend on him,
to those who search for him.
26 So it is good to wait quietly
for salvation from the Lord.

Observation
I am already looking forward to Monday evening and having the worst of Irma behind us here in Tampa. Lamentations 3:22-26 is a good reminder for all of us who are waiting and anticipating the wrath of this storm that our hope is in the Lord.
His faithful love never ends, His mercies never cease, and they begin afresh each morning!
Application
So I will wait quietly for salvation from the Lord. How about you?
Prayer

Heavenly Father, I pray for everyone in the path of this storm. I know that Your faithful love never ends! Your mercies never cease. Great is Your faithfulness; Your mercies begin afresh each morning. Help me to wait quietly for Your salvation. You alone are my Savior. Nothing is too hard for You.
Daily Bible Reading: Lamentations 3,4,5; Revelation 15



No comments: