Tuesday, September 05, 2017

Let Your Wife Be A Fountain Of Blessing For You. Rejoice In The Wife Of Your Youth. May You Always Be Captivated By Her Love.

Let Your Wife Be A Fountain Of Blessing For You.
Rejoice In The Wife Of Your Youth.
May You Always Be Captivated By Her Love.
Scripture
Proverbs 5
18 Let your wife be a fountain of blessing for you.
Rejoice in the wife of your youth.
19 She is a loving deer, a graceful doe.
Let her breasts satisfy you always.
May you always be captivated by her love.
20 Why be captivated, my son, by an immoral woman,
or fondle the breasts of a promiscuous woman?
21 For the Lord sees clearly what a man does,
examining every path he takes.
Observation

As Kathy's husband, Eddy's job is to stay captivated by her love! I am so glad that I have a wife that makes my job easy! She is very easy to love.

How about you? Are you captivated by the love of your spouse?

A great marriage takes a lot of work! What do you need to change to make your marriage the very best?

Nagging and complaining is not going to help!

Instead of griping, criticizing, whining, nit picking, and fighting, may I suggest:

Put God first in your life and your spouse second, and everybody else and everything else come after God and your spouse!

Go out on a date together every week! (Does not have to be expensive.)

Do fun stuff together! Be creative!

Go to church together every week.

Get involved in a small group at church.

The suggestions mentioned above are not easy to do! It requires discipline and continual effort and hard work.

Why aren't they easy? Bottom line ... because you and I are sinners and we are very selfish!
Application
I will work hard at staying captivated by Kathy's love.
Prayer

Heavenly Father, You have given me the best wife in the world. An now it is my job to take care of her. Thank You for being so good to me. Help me to be the very best husband that I can be. Show me when I need to be more self less and show me how to love Kathy the way she needs to be loved. I pray for anyone that may be reading this blog. Help them, if they are married, to be the very best spouse to their mate. Help them to put You first, their spouse second, and everyone else and everything else in 3rd place!

Daily Bible Reading: Ezekiel 25,26,27,28; Revelation 10; Psalm 5, Psalm 35, Proverbs 5



No comments: