Saturday, September 09, 2017

God Is Our Refuge And Strength, Always Ready To Help In Times Of Trouble

God Is
Our Refuge And Strength,
Always Ready To Help In Times Of Trouble
Scripture
Psalm 46
1 God is our refuge and strength,
always ready to help in times of trouble.
2 So we will not fear when earthquakes come
and the mountains crumble into the sea.
3 Let the oceans roar and foam.
Let the mountains tremble as the waters surge!
Observation

When you and I are feeling low. When we are discouraged. When we are weak. … When We Are Afraid ... And when you and I are going through times of trouble. Our God is there for us.
He is there for you and He is always there for me.
I will refresh the weary and satisfy the faint." Jeremiah 31:25
For to be sure, he was crucified in weakness, yet he lives by God's power. Likewise, we are weak in him, yet by God's power we will live with him to serve you. 2 Corinthians 13:4
Those who know your name will trust in you, for you, Lord, have never forsaken those who seek you. Psalm 9:10
"I have told you these things, so that in me you may have peace. In this world you will have trouble. But take heart! I have overcome the world." John 16:33
So we will not fear when earthquakes come and the mountains crumble into the sea. Let the oceans roar and foam. Let the mountains tremble as the waters surge! Psalm 46:2-3
Application

No matter what Hurricane Irma finally decides to do, no matter what course that she finally decides to take, “God is my refuge and strength, and He is always ready to help in times of trouble.” Psalm 46:1 personalized!
God is my refuge. He is my Strength! I will trust in Him today. … How about you?
Prayer

Heavenly Father, You are my refuge and strength, always ready to help me in times of trouble. So I will not fear when earthquakes come and the mountains crumble into the sea. Let the oceans roar and foam. Let the mountains tremble as the waters surge! Psalm 46:1-3 personalized
Why am I discouraged? Why is my heart so sad? I will put my hope in God! I will praise him again— my Savior and my God! Psalm 43:5
Daily Bible Reading: Lamentations 1,2; Obadiah; Revelation 14; Psalm 9, Psalm 39, Proverbs 9; Psalm 46







No comments: