Wednesday, September 13, 2017

How Wonderful And Pleasant It Is When Brothers Live Together In Harmony!

How Wonderful
And Pleasant It Is
When Brothers Live Together In Harmony!
Scripture
Psalm 133
1 How wonderful and pleasant it is
when brothers live together in harmony!
Observation

Here is something way more important than having our electricity turned back on! Love and harmony! Lets not grumble about what we don't have or how long it is taking for the electric company to get to our house instead lets look for ways to show our love to others during this time of difficulty! Consider it an extended camping out experience without the tent!
“… if I had such faith that I could move mountains, but didn’t love others, I would be nothing.” Love never gives up, never loses faith, is always hopeful, and endures through every circumstance.” 1 Corinthians 13:2b,7
Application

I will look for someone to help today. How about you?

Prayer

Heavenly Father, help me not to complain today. Show me how I can express love to those around me. Thank You for taking such good care of us. You are a good good Father!
Daily Bible Reading: Ezekiel 33,34,35; Revelation 18; Psalm 33, Psalm 133; Proverbs 13




No comments: