Sunday, September 03, 2017

I Will Thank The Lord With All My Heart As I Meet With His Godly People

I Will Thank The Lord
With All My Heart
As I Meet With His Godly People
Scripture
Psalm 111
1 Praise the Lord!
I will thank the Lord with all my heart
as I meet with his godly people.
Observation

In just a little while Kathy and I will be heading to church! I am looking forward to seeing everybody! 
In fact, I have got to get their a little early because I am helping serve Hawaiian Shave Ice after two of our three worship services. 
Our church is made up of mostly young people with lots of kids. Kathy and I, well we are just young at heart!
I will thank the Lord with all my heart as I meet with His godly people! Godly people are not perfect people. 
What makes someone godly is not that they have somehow reached perfection; a godly person is someone who has surrendered his or her life to Jesus Christ and has made a decision to put God first in their life!
Are you a godly person?
Matthew 6:33
33 Seek the Kingdom of God above all else, and live righteously, and he will give you everything you need.

Application

I will put God first in my life today. How about you?

Prayer

Heavenly Father, I thank You with all my heart this morning. And I look forward to being with everyone at church today. I give You praise!

Daily Bible Reading: Ezekiel 20,21; Psalms 111; Revelation 8




No comments: