Saturday, October 13, 2018

Let All That I Am Praise The Lord!


Let
All That I Am
Praise The Lord!
Scripture
Psalm 103
1 Let all that I am praise the Lord;
    with my whole heart, I will praise his holy name.

2 Let all that I am praise the Lord;
    may I never forget the good things he does for me.

3 He forgives all my sins
    and heals all my diseases.

4 He redeems me from death
    and crowns me with love and tender mercies.

5 He fills my life with good things.
    My youth is renewed like the eagle’s!

Observation
I am looking forward to being at our church, Christ Fellowship, first thing tomorrow morning!
Last Sunday Lisa Sims and the Praise Team led us in an unbelievable time of praise and worship. I am so grateful for them!
After that we heard a powerful testimony from Mark and Brenna Sullivan about the exciting things that God has been doing in their lives, and then to top it all off we heard a powerful message from our Pastor, Bruce Moore.
It was an awesome day of worship and praise!
Let all that I am praise the Lord; with my whole heart, I will praise his holy name.”
Of course we don't have to wait until Sunday to praise our Heavenly Father. You and I can praise him right now! Sunday is the icing on the cake!
Lets praise Him right now for all the good things that He does for us!
He forgives all my sins and heals all my diseases. He has removed our sins as far from us as the east is from the west. ”
Let all that I am praise the Lord!
Habakkuk 3:17-18
 Even though the fig trees have no blossoms,
    and there are no grapes on the vines;
even though the olive crop fails,
    and the fields lie empty and barren;
even though the flocks die in the fields,
    and the cattle barns are empty,
 yet I will rejoice in the Lord!
Application
With all that I am I will praise the Lord!
How about you?
Prayer
Heavenly Father, nobody forces me, nobody makes me, give You praise. It is something that has to come from within my spirit and my soul. I recognize that I have breath right now because You have allowed me to live another day longer on this earth. You are my good good Father. You are worthy of all praise. Let all that I am praise You! May I never forget all of the good things that You have done for me!
Daily Bible Reading: Nehemiah 9,10; Acts 2; I added: Psalm 13, Psalm 33, Psalm 103; Proverbs 13

No comments: