Sunday, October 28, 2007

I Know That My Redeemer Lives

Job 19; Mark 1; Mark 2
Click Here To Read Today’s Daily Bible Reading


Scripture

Job 19

25 I know that my Redeemer lives,
and that in the end he will stand upon the earth.
26 And after my skin has been destroyed,
yet in my flesh I will see God;
27 I myself will see him
with my own eyes—I, and not another.
How my heart yearns within me!

Observation

Job in all his misery is able to make this boast about His Lord, “I know that my Redeemer lives”. Today, I make the same boast, “I know that my Redeemer lives”. Can you say that too? Do you have a Redeemer?

Application

This is the day that the Lord has made I will rejoice and be glad in it.


Prayer

Heavenly Father, thank you for giving me this day to be glad in you. I know that my Redeemer lives. One day I will see you face to face and I look forward to that day. You are my reason for living today. You are my rock. You are my everything. I give you Praise. Amen.



Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!

No comments: