Tuesday, January 01, 2008

In the beginning God - 2008

Genesis 1; Genesis 2; Luke 1
Click Here To Read Today’s Daily Bible Reading

Scripture

Genesis 1

1 In the beginning God created the heavens and the earth.

Observation

I don’t like making New Year’s Resolutions, but if you feel led to make a commitment to the Lord today I think that is a super good thing. How about this one as a commitment to make to the Lord, “in the beginning God”? Let’s start out 2008 with God as our first priority. How about that?


Application

Matthew 6:33, “But seek ye first the kingdom of God and His righteousness”. Today I purpose to put God first in my life.


Prayer

Heavenly Father, you are my God. Today on the first day of this New Year I want you to be the most important thing in my life. Help me not to put anything above you. Help me to keep Kathy as the second most important person in my life. Help me keep my children and my grandchildren next in importance, and then everybody else. It is my desire to serve you this year with all my heart and with all my soul. You are worthy to be served. Thank you Lord for blessing me with so much. Amen.


Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!

No comments: