Thursday, April 23, 2009

Public Confession

1 Samuel 27; Psalm 141; 1 Chronicles 9; Matthew 10
Click Here To Read Or Listen To Today’s Daily Bible Reading


Scripture

Matthew 10

32 “Everyone who acknowledges me publicly here on earth, I will also acknowledge before my Father in heaven. 33 But everyone who denies me here on earth, I will also deny before my Father in heaven.

Observation

Does everyone know that you are a Christian? Do you tell everyone that Jesus Christ is Lord of your life? If not, you could be in big trouble when you try to get into Heaven…

I have been asking lots of people lately this question, “If you were at Heaven’s gate and God asked you why should I let you into My Heaven what would you tell Him?” Most people give me this kind of an answer, “Well I think He will let me in because I am a pretty good person.”

Wrong …

Unless Jesus becomes Lord and Savior of your life you are never going to get into Heaven no matter how good you are down here on earth.

Is He your Lord and Savior? Do you acknowledge Him publicly before men? Who have you told this week?

Application

I will share with someone today that Jesus Christ is my Lord and my Savior.

Prayer

Heavenly Father, I pray for people that come to church every Sunday, but do not have a relationship with Jesus. I don’t know why they are still lost because they hear the Word preached but it is like they are completely deaf. They are religious, but do not acknowledge Jesus as Lord of their life. I pray that their spiritual eyes and ears would be open this Sunday and they would realize that they are lost and going to Hell. I pray that young people and adults would be saved. I pray for revival.

Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!

No comments: