Saturday, May 30, 2009

For His Glory!

Proverbs 13; Proverbs 14; Proverbs 15; Romans 11
Click Here To Read Or Listen To Today’s Daily Bible Reading


Scripture

Romans 11

36 For everything comes from him and exists by his power and is intended for his glory. All glory to him forever! Amen.

Observation

All who are mine belong to you, and you have given them to me, so they bring me glory. John 17:10

So whether you eat or drink, or whatever you do, do it all for the glory of God. 1 Corinthians 10:31

All of this is for your benefit. And as God’s grace reaches more and more people, there will be great thanksgiving, and God will receive more and more glory. 2 Corinthians 4:15

Now all glory to God, who is able, through his mighty power at work within us, to accomplish infinitely more than we might ask or think. Ephesians 3:20

So I am willing to endure anything if it will bring salvation and eternal glory in Christ Jesus to those God has chosen. 2 Timothy 2:10

Application

Everything is intended for His Glory. I will strive to bring Him Glory today.

Prayer

Heavenly Father, it is my desire today to bring You glory and honor by everything I do. Don’t let me do something that will bring You dishonor. Keep me from sin. Help me be Your witness. “Oh, how great are God’s riches and wisdom and knowledge! How impossible it is for us to understand his decisions and his ways!” Romans 11:33

Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!

No comments: