Sunday, May 31, 2009

Grandchildren – What a Great Gift From God!

Proverbs 16; Proverbs 17; Proverbs 18; Romans 12
Click Here To Read Or Listen To Today’s Daily Bible Reading

Scripture

Proverbs 17

6 Grandchildren are the crowning glory of the aged;
parents are the pride of their children.

Observation

I love being a Grandpa. I have 9 grandchildren and I love every one of them. Kathy and I love the role of grandparents. If we had known it was going to be so much fun having grandchildren we would have had them first!

I hope that our grandchildren see Jesus in their grandparents. It is our biggest assignment!

Application

I will enjoy spending time with my grandchildren this summer.

Prayer

Heavenly Father, I pray for my grandchildren: Lyric, Alyssa, Hailey, Sierra, Chloe, Liliana, Louie, Hughey, and Tori that they would all grow up to love and walk with You. Help them to have a personal relationship with You. Bring strong Christians into their lives. Help their parents walk with You. Draw them into a church family where they can grow up in You. Bless them with Your goodness and Your mercy. Amen.

Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!

No comments: