Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Let’s Get Caught Doing Something Good For Someone!

Proverbs 1; Proverbs 2; Proverbs 3; Romans 7
Click Here To Read Or Listen To Today’s Daily Bible Reading


Scripture

Proverbs 3

27 Do not withhold good from those who deserve it
when it’s in your power to help them.

28 If you can help your neighbor now, don’t say,
“Come back tomorrow, and then I’ll help you.”

Observation

Doing something good for someone even when it is not convenient. If someone asks us for a ride, or if someone needs our help moving, or our help with a broken car, or whatever the need is we should do it and not make excuses why we can’t help.

Application

I will say “yes” when someone asks for help this week.

Prayer

Heavenly Father, help me to be generous this week with my time and with my finances to be able to help someone that may come asking for my help or that I see needs my help whether they ask for it or not. Give me energy and strength for today and help me to stay focused on Your will for my life today. Encourage our entire staff and me with men and women that have a desire to follow You with all their hearts and that are willing to serve You in our church.

Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!

No comments: