Thursday, September 17, 2009

KATHY AND I WILL BE IN CORAL SPRINGS WITH SOME MISSIONARY FRIENDS UNTIL SATURDAY! I MAY NOT BE ABLE TO BLOG, BUT I WILL READ AND HAVE MY QUIET TIME! HOPE THAT YOU WILL TOO!

Amen, Come, Lord Jesus!

Ezekiel 42; Ezekiel 43; Ezekiel 44; Revelation 22
Click Here To Read Or Listen To Today’s Daily Bible Reading

Scripture


Revelation 22

20 He who is the faithful witness to all these things says, “Yes, I am coming soon!”
Amen! Come, Lord Jesus!

Observation

I am ready for the Lord’s return. How about you? He is coming soon because He says so! Amen! Come, Lord Jesus!

I am very tired of the bad, evil stuff that surrounds us. Our country seems to be spinning down in the wrong direction and all you hear is bad reports. Our government seems to be like all the rest, corrupt to the very top, or corrupt from the top down. It is a sad day.

I am glad that I know the end of the story. That is why I can say, “Amen! Come, Lord Jesus!”

Application

I will live like He is coming today! How about you?

Prayer

Amen! Come, Lord Jesus! Guide us as we drive to Coral Springs and protect us as we travel. I pray for the new converts that you give them strength today and protect them from the evil one.

Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!

No comments: