Thursday, September 03, 2009

Sunday Mornings!

Ezekiel 20; Ezekiel 21; Psalm 111; Revelation 8
Click Here To Read Or Listen To Today’s Daily Bible Reading

Scripture

Psalm 111

1 Praise the LORD!
I will thank the LORD with all my heart
as I meet with his godly people.

Observation

Sunday morning is the time when I have the chance to meet with all of our church, but do I take time to thank the Lord with all of my heart as I meet with them.

Not like I should.

Application

This Sunday I will take time in the service to do just that. I will thank the Lord with all my heart as I meet with his godly people.

Prayer

Heavenly Father, it is my desire to take time to thank You with all my heart right now and this Sunday as I meet with Your godly people.

Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!

No comments: