Saturday, September 26, 2009

Children are a gift from the Lord!

Ezra 4; Psalm 113; Psalm 127; Luke 9
Click Here To Read Or Listen To Today’s Daily Bible Reading


Scripture

Psalm 127

3 Children are a gift from the LORD;
they are a reward from him.
4 Children born to a young man
are like arrows in a warrior’s hands.
5 How joyful is the man whose quiver is full of them!

Luke 9

46 Then his disciples began arguing about which of them was the greatest. 47 But Jesus knew their thoughts, so he brought a little child to his side. 48 Then he said to them, “Anyone who welcomes a little child like this on my behalf welcomes me, and anyone who welcomes me also welcomes my Father who sent me. Whoever is the least among you is the greatest.”

Observation

Children are a GIFT from the Lord! Grandchildren are God’s Super Gift to us! Would you agree? If you don’t agree with me then you must not have any grandchildren!
I am so proud of my children. How about you?

Application

I will let my children know how proud I am of them! I will continue to help Kathy spoil our grandchildren!

Prayer

Heavenly Father, thank You for my five gifts and my nine super gifts! All of my children and my grandchildren are truly gifts from You. Thank You for our family and our extended family. Thank You for working in the lives of each one of them. I pray that you continue to draw each one of them into a relationship with You. Amen.

Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!

No comments: