Thursday, September 24, 2009

Need Some Encouragement?

Ezra 1; Psalm 84; Psalm 85; Luke 7
Click Here To Read Or Listen To Today’s Daily Bible Reading


Scripture

Psalm 84

11 For the LORD God is our sun and our shield.
He gives us grace and glory.

The LORD will withhold no good thing
from those who do what is right.

12 O LORD of Heaven’s Armies,
what joy for those who trust in you.

Observation

Need some encouragement this morning, then how about Psalm 84:11-12! God is our sun and our shield. He gives us grace and glory. The Lord will withhold no good thing from those who do what is right. (Do you believe that this morning?) O Lord of Heaven’s Armies what joy for those (that’s us) who trust in you.

I can be encouraged by this passage this morning. Yesterday was a rough day and the day before yesterday was tough and maybe today is even going to be more difficult so Psalm 84 comes just at the right time. (I am actually writing this on Friday, September 25th because yesterday I didn’t blog … even though I did read my daily Bible reading).

Application

I will depend on the Lord today to be my sun and my shield!

Prayer

Heavenly Father, no matter how I feel I want You to know that I love You more than anything in this world. You are #ONE in my life. Help our family during this time of loss. May each one of them feel Your love and Your power. I pray that if any of them don’t have a personal relationship with You that they would turn their lives over to You during this time of loss.

Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!

No comments: