Friday, September 18, 2009

With God…!

For nothing is impossible with God.
Ezekiel 45; Ezekiel 46; Luke 1

Click Here To Read Or Listen To Today’s Daily Bible Reading

Scripture

Luke 1

37 For nothing is impossible with God.

Observation

I have always read or at least understood this verse as saying, “For nothing is impossible for God” but it says nothing is impossible “with” God!
I can do everything through him who gives me strength. Philip. 4:13
We know that nothing is too hard or impossible for God, but do we know that nothing is too hard or impossible “with” God. If God is for us who can be against us?

Application

Me + God is a majority! I will face today’s battles knowing that my All-Powerful God is with me and nothing is impossible “with” God.

Prayer

Heavenly Father, You are All-Powerful, All Knowing, nothing is too hard with you; nothing is too hard for You. Thank You for walking with me through everything I will face this weekend!

Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!

No comments: