Sunday, September 13, 2009

Showers of Blessing!

Ezekiel 33; Ezekiel 34; Ezekiel 35; Revelation 18
Click Here To Read Or Listen To Today’s Daily Bible Reading


Scripture

Ezekiel 34

26 …There will be showers of blessing.

Observation

Have you heard that in a song before, “There will showers of blessing”? Now you know where it came from … Ezekiel 34:26b.

God promises to shower us with His blessing(s) if we will just put Him first in our lives. If we will walk close to Him and live lives of righteousness then we can experience showers of blessing.

Are you experiencing showers of blessing? Hmmm … if not then you might want to ask yourself this question, “Does God have first place in my life?”

It was so good to experience the rain yesterday. The ground was so dry. We needed a good rain. Do you need a good rain today? Do you need showers of blessing today? Then turn to God … surrender your life to Him … put Him back in first place.

Application

I will thank Him. I am so blessed.

Prayer

Heavenly Father, thank You for being so good to me. I don’t deserve it. Thank You for the showers of blessing. I pray today that I might bring You glory. Help me to magnify You in all that I do. Give me a servant’s heart.

Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!

No comments: