Tuesday, September 01, 2009

Prophesy … It Will Come to Pass!

Ezekiel 15; Ezekiel 16; Psalm 70; Revelation 6
Click Here To Read Or Listen To Today’s Daily Bible Reading

Scripture

Ezekiel 15

1 Then this message came to me from the LORD:

Revelation 6

1 As I watched, the Lamb broke the first of the seven seals on the scroll. Then I heard one of the four living beings say with a voice like thunder, “Come!” 2 I looked up and saw a white horse standing there. Its rider carried a bow, and a crown was placed on his head. He rode out to win many battles and gain the victory.

Observation

As I read what the prophet Ezekiel says and I read what the prophet John says this morning I know that God has plans for the future of Israel and plans for every nation in this world. And He has special plans for us that have called on His Name for salvation.

As I read the coming destruction of this world and God’s judgment on Israel it makes me so very glad that I am one of His children.

Revelation would be very frightening for me if I did not know Christ and did not have a personal relationship with Him.

Application

I will trust the Lord today and I will ask Him to guide my thoughts and direct my path.

Prayer

Heavenly Father, help me to be light for someone today. Guide me in my thoughts and direct my feet and help me to do things today that will count for Your kingdom.

Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!

No comments: