Sunday, February 27, 2011

Amazing Faith or Amazing Lack of Faith

Numbers 21; Numbers 22; Numbers 23; Mark 6; Mark 7
Click Here To Read Or Listen To Today’s Daily Bible Reading


Amazing Faith or Amazing Lack of Faith

Scripture

Mark 6

6 And he was amazed at their unbelief.

Observation

If you and I are going to wow Jesus lets do it with big faith and not with a lack of faith! Could you imagine that Jesus could be amazed by the amount of your faith? I would love to amaze Him. How about you?

Application

I will live by faith today and not by my feelings!

Prayer

Heavenly Father, it is my desire to wow You with my faith. I don't want to amaze You with a lack of faith. Help me walk by faith and not by sight. You are my Lord and my Savior.

Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!

No comments: