Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Blessings of Obedience

Leviticus 26; Leviticus 27; Acts 23
Click Here To Read Or Listen To Today’s Daily Bible Reading


Blessings of Obedience

Scripture

Leviticus 26

3 “‘If you follow my decrees and are careful to obey my commands, 4 I will send you rain in its season, and the ground will yield its crops and the trees their fruit.

Observation

You would have thought that if the children of Isarael read Leviticus 26 they would have realized the importance of obeying what God said to do. But you and I also read God's word and He gives us the same promises and we also ignore what God promises in His word.

Our natural tendency is to disobey and it seems that disobedience comes a lot easier for us than obedience does.
It is a daily choice we must make. What is your choice for today?

Application

It is my desire and my intention to obey the Lord as I go through this day.

Prayer

Heavenly Father, help me to remember Your promise of blessing for being obedient. Don't let me default to disobedience. I want to make You smile today. Help me do just that.

Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!

No comments: