Wednesday, February 02, 2011

Eyes Always on The Lord

Exodus 33; Exodus 34; Psalm 16; Acts 9
Click Here To Read Or Listen To Today’s Daily Bible Reading

Eyes Always on The Lord

Scripture

Psalm 16

8 I keep my eyes always on the LORD.
With him at my right hand, I will not be shaken.

Observation

Where do your eyes stay focused? Keep your eyes on the Lord and you will not be shaken. Is the Lord at your right hand? This is a powerful Psalm.

1 Keep me safe, my God,
for in you I take refuge.

2 I say to the LORD, “You are my Lord;
apart from you I have no good thing.”

Where do you take refuge? God will keep you safe if you make God your refuge. Can you say like the Psalmist, “You are my Lord; apart from you I have no good thing?”

Application

I will delight in my relationship with the Lord today.

Prayer

Heavenly Father, keep me safe, for in you I take refuge. You are my Lord; apart from You I have no good thing. I will keep my eyes always on You. With You at my right hand I will not be shaken.

Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!

No comments: