Friday, February 04, 2011

Two Prayers

Exodus 37; Exodus 38; Psalm 19; Acts 11
Click Here To Read Or Listen To Today’s Daily Bible Reading


Two Prayers


Scripture

Psalm 19

14 May these words of my mouth and this meditation of my heart be pleasing in your sight, LORD, my Rock and my Redeemer.

Acts 11
21 The Lord’s hand was with them, and a great number of people believed and turned to the Lord.

Observation

Here are two prayers for this day: 1. That the words of my mouth and the thoughts of my heart be pleasing to my Lord. 2. That the Lord’s hand would be on our church.


Every morning it is super important that we spend time in God’s word so that our thoughts be tempered and influenced by God’s Holy Spirit. Otherwise we default to operating in our old nature and its evil desires take over and will control our thought life. And whatever is in our hearts will come out, first in our words and then in our actions.

Application

I will ask God to help focus and dwell on His Word today. I will ask Him to continue to keep His hand on our church.

Prayer

Heavenly Father, may the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing in your sight, LORD, my Rock and my Redeemer. I pray that Your Hand continue to be on Your church and that it would continue to grow. You are Mighty to save.

Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!

No comments: