Sunday, February 13, 2011

Give Yourself Away

Leviticus 20; Leviticus 21; Leviticus 22; Acts 20
Click Here To Read Or Listen To Today’s Daily Bible Reading

Give Yourself Away

Scripture

Acts 20

35 In everything I did, I showed you that by this kind of hard work we must help the weak, remembering
the words the Lord Jesus himself said: ‘It is more blessed to give than to receive.’ ”

Observation

What is the matter this morning? Are you bummed out? Maybe you and I need to put into practice this verse today. Let's give ourselves away today serving others. Paul said that it was hard work. But it is the way to receive God's blessing.

Application

I will concentrate on serving others today.

Prayer

Heavenly Father, help me focus on serving today. Help me encourage someone that needs to be lifted up. I pray that You would do a Mighty work today in our midst.

Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!

No comments: