Monday, February 14, 2011

Clean Hands Pure Hearts

Leviticus 23; Leviticus 24; Psalm 24; Acts 21
Click Here To Read Or Listen To Today’s Daily Bible Reading


Clean Hands Pure Hearts

Scripture

Psalm 24


1 The earth is the LORD’s, and everything in it, the world, and all who live in it;

2 for he founded it on the seas and established it on the waters.

3 Who may ascend the mountain of the LORD? Who may stand in his holy place? 4 The one who has clean hands and a pure heart..."

Observation

Do you want God's Hand of blessing on your life? You need to have pure hands and a pure heart. God wants to bless us. He wants the best for us. Obedience is the key to receiving God's blessing.

We belong to the Lord. We are His. But we must yield everything to Him and we must do it on a daily basis. Yesterday's obedience is not enough for today. We need to start each morning with a heart open and yielded to the Lord.
Do you want to stand in His holy place? I do.

Application

This morning I will seek God's face.

Prayer

Heavenly Father, I want to have clean hands and a pure heart. I don't want to live away from You. I want to live in Your presence and I want to live under Your leadership. Guide and direct me today. Help me please You. Help me be totally obedient. Don't let me sin and if I do sin make it known to me so I can confess that sin immediately and stay close to You.

Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!

No comments: