Saturday, February 26, 2011

Don't be Afraid. Just Have Faith!

Numbers 19; Numbers 20; Psalm 28; Mark 5
Click Here To Read Or Listen To Today’s Daily Bible Reading

Don't be Afraid. Just Have Faith!

Scripture

Mark 5

36 But Jesus overheard them and said to Jairus, “Don’t be afraid. Just have faith.”

Observation

The situation was completely hopeless for Jairus when the people told him that his daughter was already dead. But Jesus reassured him by saying, "Don't be afraid. Just have faith."

Maybe you need to be reassured today about an impossible situation in your life? Have you taken the situation to Jesus? He is the one that can give you hope. He is the one that can take away your fear.

Application

Our lives must be lives of faith if we are going to please the Lord. I will not be afraid today.

Prayer

Heavenly Father, help me trust You totally today. Don't let me doubt. Help me walk by faith and not by sight. I pray today that You do a Mighty work in the lives of those attending the retreat. I pray that you touch and change lives this Sunday in our worship service. Give me the faith that Jairus must have had that day He walked with Jesus.

Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!

No comments: