Saturday, February 12, 2011

God is so good to me.

Leviticus 18; Leviticus 19; Psalm 13; Acts 19
Click Here To Read Or Listen To Today’s Daily Bible Reading


God is so good to me.

Scripture

Psalm 13

5 But I trust in your unfailing love;
my heart rejoices in your salvation.
6 I will sing the LORD’s praise,
for he has been good to me.

Observation

But…I will trust in the Lord’s unfailing love. There are lots of trials, lots of things that go on in life, but…I will trust in His unfailing love. Who will you trust in? Will you trust in yourself? I hope not.

Do you have a song in your heart today? Is it a song to the Lord? “I will sing the LORD’s praise, for He is good to me.”

Who or what will get your trust today? Who or what will you sing about today? The choice is ours!


Application

I will trust in God’s unfailing love and I will sing praises to Him today.

Prayer

Heavenly Father, You are the Rock of my life. I will trust in You. Put a song in my heart I want to sing Your praises. You are so good to me.

Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I have seizures. As many as 10 a month. I have applied for my disability through Social Security and it has taken two years to get before a judge. I will see one next week. My legal firm that has "represented" me dropped me w/o explaination a few weeks ago. But I walked outside this morning and the sky is SOOOO blue, it is just tooo beautiful not to be happy! I have to thank the lord for all that I DO have! I may me poor and my future may me uncertian BUT God IS GOOD! Thank you Lord, I hope everyone can find somethings to smile about today!