Monday, February 21, 2011

Sharing The Good News

Numbers 8; Numbers 9; Acts 28
Click Here To Read Or Listen To Today’s Daily Bible Reading

Sharing The Good News

Scripture

Acts 28

28 “Therefore I want you to know that God’s salvation has been sent to the Gentiles, and they will listen!”

Observation

Most of the people that you and I will speak to today are Gentiles. You probably will not speak to someone that is Jewish even though it is possible it is just not probable (unless you live in New York or South Florida).

God says that the Gentiles are open to the Gospel. Our job is to share it with them. God's job is to open up their hearts so they can believe. Unless God gives them understanding they can't be saved.

Application

I look forward to sharing the Gospel with folks at Mission Tampa today.

Prayer

Heavenly Father, give the people understanding of Your Gospel. Help me to share Your message clearly. Don't let me confuse them. I pray that some will be saved today. Open up their minds so that they can understand the Good News.

Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!

No comments: