Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Show Me Teach Me Guide Me

Leviticus 25; Psalm 25; Psalm 26; Acts 22
Click Here To Read Or Listen To Today’s Daily Bible Reading


Show Me Teach Me Guide Me

Scripture

Psalm 25

4 Show me your ways, LORD,
teach me your paths.
5 Guide me in your truth and teach me,
for you are God my Savior,
and my hope is in you all day long.

Observation

Is this the desire of your heart today? If it is then ask God to show you, teach you, and guide you through this day.

Application

I will ask God to show me, teach me, and guide me as I go through this day.

Prayer

Heavenly Father, thank You that I can depend and trust in Your word. Your word this morning tells me that I can ask You to show me, that I can ask You to teach me, and that I can ask You to guide me through this day. Help me to be able to see both the dangers and the opportunities of this day. Help me live it for You.

Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!

No comments: