Tuesday, February 22, 2011

God Can Handle Any Situation

Numbers 10; Numbers 11; Psalm 27; Mark 1
Click Here To Read Or Listen To Today’s Daily Bible Reading


God Can Handle Any Situation

Scripture

Numbers 11

23 The LORD answered Moses, “Is the LORD’s arm too short? Now you will see whether or not what I say will come true for you.”

Observation

The Lord had to remind Moses that He was God and there is not anything too hard for Him.

You and I need to be reminded of this fact too.

Tell me a situation in your life that is totally "impossible." God takes the "im" out of the word impossible. That is one word that doesn't even exist to Him. His arm is never too short...never!

Application

I will trust God with those difficult, impossible situations that I encounter today and the rest of this week because they are not difficult or impossible for Him.

Prayer

Heavenly Father, You are the Mighty God. Nothing is too hard for You. Help me be a person of faith. Help me to hold on and never give up believing in You and Your Mighty Power.

Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!

No comments: