Thursday, February 03, 2011

Forgiveness is A Gift

Exodus 35; Exodus 36; Acts 10
Click Here To Read Or Listen To Today’s Daily Bible Reading

Forgiveness is A Gift


Scripture

Acts 10

43 All the prophets testify about him that everyone who believes in him receives forgiveness of sins through his name.”

Romans 6

23 For the wages of sin is death, but the gift of God is eternal life in Christ Jesus our Lord.

Observation

Simon Peter went to Cornelius’ house and everyone in his home received the gift of the forgiveness of his or her sins. Are you forgiven? If you don’t know what I am talking about then let me assure you that you have never received the gift of eternal life. You have never been forgiven of your sins.

It is the Good News that you and I need to share with the world and that Good News is this that Jesus Christ came to save sinners. He came to give us the gift of forgiveness. Have you been forgiven? Are you sharing with others about this forgiveness that only comes through a personal relationship with Jesus.

Application

I will continue to look for opportunities to share with people that God has already prepared to hear the Good News.

Prayer

Heavenly Father, help me be sensitive today to Your leading and help me take advantage of every opportunity to share my faith.

Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!

No comments: