Tuesday, April 05, 2011

#1 Goal in Life!

Ruth 1; Ruth 2; Psalm 53; Psalm 61; 2 Corinthians 5
Click Here To Read Or Listen To Today’s Daily Bible Reading

#1 Goal in Life!

Scripture

2 Corinthians 5

9 “...our goal is to please him.”

Observation

What is the number one goal in your life...to make money...to be happy...to have a comfortable life...to raise up a family etc.? What drives you everyday to get up and live life? What drives me is the goal that the Apostle Paul talks about in 2 Corinthians 5:9 when he says, “...our goal is to please him”.

This should be the number one goal for every Christian on this planet. We should live to please Him and to bring Him glory and honor...period! Do you have some other goals that have become more important than that? If you have allowed other things to gain the number one priority in your life then you need to make some changes. Surrender your life today to the One who can radically change your life. Make it your number one goal to please Him today.

Application

I will live today with pleasing God as my highest priority. How about you?

Prayer

Heavenly Father, help me to live today in a way that pleases You. Give me Your ideas, Your vision, and give me energy and drive to make this day count for you. I pray for the friend that I met with a few minutes ago that You bless him today. Help him make good decisions. May he have Your wisdom as he lives out this day. Meet his needs and show him the right steps to take.

Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!

No comments: