Monday, April 11, 2011

A Pastor's Heart

1 Samuel 11; 1 Samuel 12; 1 Chronicles 1; 2 Corinthians 11
Click Here To Read Or Listen To Today’s Daily Bible Reading


LinkA Pastor's Heart

Scripture

2 Corinthians 11

28 Then, besides all this, I have the daily burden of my concern for all the churches. 29 Who is weak without my feeling that weakness? Who is led astray, and I do not burn with anger?

Observation

Do you care? You you care about the condition of the Christians in your church, in your small group, in your Sunday School class? Do you care enough to pray for them? Do you care enough to confront them or care enough to encourage them?

They are sheep without a shepherd unless someone cares. Look around today and help someone.

Application

I will look for someone to encourage today.

Prayer

Heavenly Father, help me to be sensitive to the needs of others around me today. Give me a heart like the Apostle Paul's or better yet give me a heart like Yours!

Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!

No comments: