Friday, April 29, 2011

God's Thoughts About You and Me

2 Samuel 4; 2 Samuel 5; Psalm 139; Matthew 16
Click Here To Read Or Listen To Today’s Daily Bible Reading



LinkGod's Thoughts About You and Me

Scripture

Psalm 139

17 How precious are your thoughts about me, O God.
They cannot be numbered!

18 I can’t even count them;
they outnumber the grains of sand! And when I wake up,
you are still with me!

Observation

When was the last time you read Psalm 139? Did you catch what the Psalmist is saying in verses 17 and 18? Can you grasp what he is saying throughout the entire Psalm? God loves us very very much. So very very much and it began even before you and I were born. The entire Psalm takes us way beyond how we normally think about life.

The writer obviously was inspired by God to write this Psalm and God had given the writer divine insight into the very heart of God. Have you ever thought about God and how He thinks about you? The Psalmist states that those thoughts are so many that they can't even be numbered. Wow! God really loves us!

Do you sense God's love for you this morning? Do you think that you are that special to God? Well you are! Think about it today!

Application

I will meditate and think about how much God loves me as I go through this day!

Prayer

How precious are your thoughts about me, O God. They cannot be numbered!
I can’t even count them; they outnumber the grains of sand! And when I wake up,
you are still with me! You made all the delicate, inner parts of my body and knit me together in my mother’s womb. Thank you for making me so wonderfully complex! Your workmanship is marvelous—how well I know it. Search me, O God, and know my heart; test me and know my anxious thoughts. Point out anything in me that offends you, and lead me along the path of everlasting life.

Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!

No comments: