Wednesday, April 27, 2011

All You Really Need In Life

2 Samuel 2; 1 Chronicles 11; Psalm 142; Matthew 14
Click Here To Read Or Listen To Today’s Daily Bible Reading

All You Really Need In Life

Scripture

Psalm 142

5 Then I pray to you, O Lord.
I say, “You are my place of refuge.
You are all I really want in life.

Observation

Do you need a refuge today? What do you really want in life? David says, “you are all I really want in life.” Does this describe how you and I feel about God? He is all I want in life. He is Number One in my life. He is my place of refuge and He is all I really want in life. How about you?

Application

Today I will thank the Lord for being my refuge in life.

Prayer

Heavenly Father, You are all I really want in life. You are my refuge. Help me to have the necessary faith today to live for You. Don't let me yield to temptation. Don't let me do stuff that is stupid and that would hurt my relationship with You. You are my life.

Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!

No comments: