Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Don't Worry About Everyday Life!

1 Samuel 22; Psalm 17; Psalm 35; Matthew 6
Click Here To Read Or Listen To Today’s Daily Bible Reading

Don't Worry About Everyday Life!

Scripture

Matthew 6

25 “That is why I tell you not to worry about everyday life—whether you have enough food and drink, or enough clothes to wear. Isn’t life more than food, and your body more than clothing?

33 Seek the Kingdom of God above all else, and live righteously, and he will give you everything you need.

Observation

Don't worry about everyday life instead seek the Kingdom of God above all else, and live righteously, and God will give you everything you need! Do you believe this? Really? Then show me by the way you are living your everyday life!

The world of unbelievers worries about everyday life. In fact, it consumes their time and energy. Many of us that are believers in the Lord Jesus Christ live as though we belong to the world rather than the kingdom of God.

I have to remind myself constantly that I am to live differently than those around me. The King of Kings and the Lord of Lord will provide everything that I need in this life if I will just put him first.

Application

I will trust the Lord today to provide for all my needs as I seek to live for Him today.

Prayer

Heavenly Father, help me to live out my faith today. Give me the ability to trust You with my everyday life. Help me to live by faith. I pray for our church as we prepare for Easter. I pray that Your Hand would remain on our church and that we would reach people from everywhere. It brings me great joy to see what You are doing through our people. I pray for Pastor Bruce and Heather that You continue to bless them and continue to use them to lead us.

Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!

No comments: