Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Effective Prayer

1 Samuel 23; Psalm 31; Psalm 54; Matthew 7
Click Here To Read Or Listen To Today’s Daily Bible Reading

Effective Prayer

Scripture

Matthew 7

7 “Keep on asking, and you will receive what you ask for. Keep on seeking, and you will find. Keep on knocking, and the door will be opened to you. 8 For everyone who asks, receives. Everyone who seeks, finds. And to everyone who knocks, the door will be opened.

Observation

Pray and never give up praying. Pray without ceasing. Keep on asking, and you will receive what you ask for. Keep on asking, Keep on seeking, Keep on knocking, these are the powerful habits of someone that has an effective prayer life. Do you have this kind of prayer life? Do I?

David was a man of prayer. As you read the Psalms for today you will find him praying to his God. God answered him and protected him. We have the same God and we have the same access to God as David did. We need to be persistent in our prayers and we should never give up.

Application

I will continue to pray for people to come to Christ and I will never give up. I will pray for the sick to be healed and I will never give up. I will pray for my Christian brothers and sisters to grow in the Lord and I will never give up.

Prayer

Heavenly Father, You are my God. You hear and answer my prayers. Help me never to give up praying to You. You have always heard me and you will always hear me. Never let me giving up trusting and calling on You. You are my strength today. You give me hope. Help me to pray more. Increase my faith.

Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!

No comments: