Saturday, April 30, 2011

A Saving God

2 Samuel 6; 1 Chronicles 13; Psalm 68; Matthew 17
Click Here To Read Or Listen To Today’s Daily Bible Reading

A Saving God

Scripture

Psalm 68

20 “Our God is a God who saves! ...”

Observation

What kind of God do you have? I have a God who saves. He saved me. Has He saved you? He wants to be your saving God too! For people to become saved they must first realize that they are lost. Are you saved or are you lost?

Have you put your faith and trust in what God has done for you on the cross? You can't save yourself. You must put your faith and trust in Christ and He can save you completely.

Application

I will share with everyone I come across that God is a God who saves.

Prayer

Heavenly Father, you are the God who saves. I pray that You save people tomorrow in our worship service. I pray that You do a mighty work tomorrow in the lives of our people!

Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!

No comments: