Sunday, May 01, 2011

Serving is The Way to Greatness!

1 Chronicles 14; 1 Chronicles 15; Psalm 132; Matthew 18
Click Here To Read Or Listen To Today’s Daily Bible Reading



LinkServing is The Way to Greatness!

Scripture

Matthew 18

1 About that time the disciples came to Jesus and asked, “Who is greatest in the Kingdom of Heaven?”

Observation

Do you think much about the Kingdom of Heaven? Have you ever thought about who would be the greatest in the Kingdom? You could be the greatest you know. All you have to do is to put into practice – serving others!

How are you doing in the area of serving? Do you like to be served instead of doing the serving?

Do you want to be great in the Kingdom of God then start serving now?

Application

I will serve today and I will try my best to do it with a smile. How about you?

Prayer

Heavenly Father, remind me as I go through this day that this day is not about me. It is all about serving those that you place in front of me. I pray for strength today to serve You with the right attitude. Help me to see Your hand in everything that happens today. I pray that Your hand would be on our church today in a powerful way!

Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!

No comments: