Thursday, May 26, 2011

Give Him The Best!

Proverbs 1; Proverbs 2; Proverbs 3; Romans 7
Click Here To Read Or Listen To Today’s Daily Bible Reading


Give Him The Best!

Scripture

Proverbs 3

5 Trust in the Lord with all your heart;
do not depend on your own understanding.
6 Seek his will in all you do,
and he will show you which path to take.
9 Honor the Lord with your wealth
and with the best part of everything you produce.
10 Then he will fill your barns with grain,
and your vats will overflow with good wine.

Observation

These verses are all linked together. I don't think that you can experience verses five and six without living out verses out nine and ten.
Give the Lord your best. Then he will supply all that you need.

Application

I will trust the Lord with all my heart and I will give God the best of everything I have.

Prayer

Heavenly Father, help me to trust You with all my heart. Help me not depend on my own resources. Help me to give back to You the first of everything that I receive from You. I know that I cannot out give You. You have blessed me with so much. You are so very good. Thank You for supplying everything that I have ever needed.

Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!

No comments: