Sunday, May 22, 2011

You Gotta Have Faith

1 Kings 8; 2 Chronicles 5; Psalm 99; Romans 3
Click Here To Read Or Listen To Today’s Daily Bible Reading


You Gotta Have Faith

Scripture

Romans 3

22 We are made right with God by placing our faith in Jesus Christ. And this is true for everyone who believes, no matter who we are. 23 For everyone has sinned; we all fall short of God’s glorious standard.

Observation

To be right with God you have to place your faith in the Lord Jesus Christ. You must trust in Him and in what He did for us on the cross. We are made right with God when we place our faith in Jesus. Today as you go through this day take time to worship the King of King and the Lord of Lords. Don't just go through the motions. Take time to worship!

Application

I will worship the Lord today beginning right now.

Prayer

Heavenly Father, I know that I can worship You right now. You are the Creator God. You deserve my devotion, my worship. Today I acknowledge You as Sovereign King. You are the Lord of my life. Help me to make You smile today. Give me the strength and the power to honor You with my actions and my thoughts and attitudes. Help me to love people like You love them. Give me Your heart.

Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!

No comments: