Monday, May 09, 2011

Proclaiming Your Power To The New Generation

2 Samuel 17; Psalm 71; Matthew 26
Click Here To Read Or Listen To Today’s Daily Bible Reading


Proclaiming Your Power To The New Generation

Scripture

Psalm 71

18 Now that I am old and gray, do not abandon me, O God.

Let me proclaim your power to this new generation, your mighty miracles to all who come after me.

Observation

We must always look at sharing the Gospel with the new generation. We must never be satisfied with letting church be all about us. It must be all about them. The them being those that have never heard or at least those that have never accepted the message of the Gospel.

We must be more concerned about lives being changed than about what we like and dislike.

It is all about reaching the people that come after us. The only way to think this way is to be constantly in God's word and constantly outwardly focused.

Application

I will think of new ways to proclaim His message to this new generation.

Prayer

Heavenly Father, don't ever let me act old. Even though I am old and gray do not let me focus on the things that don't matter to You. Help me focus on reaching this new generation. You are the Mighty God. They need a relationship with You. We have to reach them. Give our church leaders the energy and the determination to reach this new generation.

Today’s "Life Journal" Daily Bible Reading can be found on Line. Click Here!

No comments: